- Offered free of cost to employers, this service connects you and students to convenient interview scheduling
- Employers select a day to interview, post jobs, and review collected resumes online through Roo Career Network
- Fall Recruiting for Accounting- September 27, 2012 to October 12, 2012
- Fall Recruiting (all other majors)- October 15, 2012 to November 30, 2012; Fall Break- November 19- 23
- Spring Recruiting- February 18, 2012 to April 26, 2012; Spring Break- March 25- 29
- We will partner with you to schedule student you select or, upon request, with other students interested in the position
- Please contact Melissa Ann McClung at 816-235-2588 or email@example.com for questions about scheduling on-campus recruiting
Information Tables and Events
- Meet with students in an informal setting and promote your services and employment opportunities
- Request information tables or events in Roo Career Network
- Connect with career services staff, request meetings with faculty, or present to student organizations
- Career Services requires five business days to process requests for information tables with our Student Union
- Learn more about UMKC career fairs by following this link
Other recruitment opportunities will be available throughout the year, posted announcements in Roo Career Network. If you have any questions about on-campus recruiting, please contact Melissa Ann McClung, Employer Relations Coordinator, at 816-235-2588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Services is now located in the Student Success Center, Floor 2 at 5000 Holmes, Kansas City, MO.