- Post full-time, part-time jobs, and internships
- Create a profile to be searched by students and alumni
- Review student and alumni resume books
- Register for events, fairs, and information tables
- Schedule on-campus interviewing, screen resumes of applicants, and select students for interviews
- Receive information about opportunities in our bi-annual newsletter
- Internships are a great way for employers to identify talent early, and for students to explore career paths and gain real-world experiences
- Internships can be meaningful and useful to employers and students
- For tips on creating a meaningful internship experience, click here
- Check out the Internship Guide for information if you require your interns to receive academic credit
- Though UMKC does not have any requirements for non-credit internships, we ask that you review the Department of Labor's information about the Fair Labor Standards Act in deciding whether an internship should be paid or unpaid
If your organization is interested in providing an internship or if you would like more information, please contact Beth Medley at (816) 235-1225 or email@example.com or Melissa Ann McClung at (816) 235-2588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for contacting our office with you recruitment needs.